Following the most recent theories of psycholinguistics and language teaching, the course “Teach English Through Drama and Motivational Activities” focuses on the humanistic aspects and affective learning. Through R.E.A.L. approach (Rational Emotional Affective Learning) the teacher transforms traditional lessons in an engaging event, capable of instilling in students the motivation to learn the proposed language content.
The course is held mainly in english and aims to
- Show the techniques to widen your creativity to apply it in teaching.
- Emphasize the creative potential of verbal language and non-verbal communication
- Provide practical examples of songs and interactive games for replication in the classroom to teach in a fun way vocabulary, phonetics, structures and functions.
- Provide the techniques to create, independently, drama and games with purpose and content teaching.
- Analyze the role of the teacher in the interpersonal relationship with students and group dynamics in the teaching-learning process following the emotional humanistic approach. Continue reading “Teach English Through Drama and Motivational Activities”