It’s not always easy to hang on to the Christmas spirit in between last-minute shopping and hosting holiday parties but this short film is here to bring you back down to Earth. Every winter, a magical snowman puts on a fairy show for a little girl. As she grows up, her adult life takes over all the more. Watch this cute story to see what happens next, it will simply melt my heart.
- Create instructions – How to build a snow man.
- Making shadow puppets can develop gross and fine motor skills.
- Children can describe the setting.
- Discuss how the snow man feels each time Lily opens the door.
- Write a narrative from the point of The Snowman for each scene.
- Create a flash back for Lily at the point she sees the desk lamp shining the snowman onto the wall.
- Predict what will happen when she sees this in her office.
- Write the dialogue between Lily and her daughter as she tells her about the snowman.
- Write a letter from Lily to her pen friend telling them all about the Snowman.
- Create a description of somewhere in winter and the same place in summer.
Of course thid is not an exhaustive list, please add some more ideas in the comments below.