The EF Teacher Development Certificate is a free online teacher training program that gives educators new and inspiring ideas to keep teaching a language fun and exciting.
Earn your EF Teacher Development Certificate by joining six webinars. The webinars will take place bi-weekly from 6th of October until 15th of December 2016. The webinars are free, and registration is open to teachers from all around the world.
Register for and participate in 6 webinars and you will be awarded an official EF Teacher Development Certificate to demonstrate your commitment to professional growth and boost your teaching credentials.
In order to earn your certificate you need to confirm webinar attendance for all six webinars, just submit attendance confirmation form after each webinar. You can either attend webinars live or watch recordings and confirm your attendance later.
Here you find the schedule for the webinar series:
- Session 1 Thursday 6th of October 2016: Building Academic English skills 17:00 and 22:00 CET
- Session 2 Thursday 20th of October 2016: Teaching with Games to motivate speaking 10:00 and 14:00 CET
- Session 3 Thursday 3rd of November 2016: Making writing creative 17:00 and 22:00 CET
- Session 4 Thursday 17th of November 2016: Improving your teaching through self observation 10:00 and 14:00 CET
- Session 5 Thursday 1st of December 2016: Creative learning through Crafts and Projects 17:00 and 22:00 CET
- Session 6 Thursday 15th of December 2016: Steps into professionalism – Teacher Development 10:00 and 14:00 CET
Sign up for Teacher Development Certificate Fall 2016 here.