Valentine’s Day is coming and first Arts&Crafts event too!
Stephanie Miles will make hand-crafted Valentine’s Day cards that you can teach the process to their students. You will explore several decorative designs using templates, stamps (hand-made from corks), paint, etc.
- Heavy art paper suitable for making cards is ideal (Bristol or Watercolor paper works, about a 90-pound weight)
- Plain copy paper (can use paper to be recycled if printed on other side, this is for cutting template shapes and practice idea sketches on blank side)
- Water color paint Paint brushes
- Exacto-knives (ideally one for each participant)
- Protective cutting surfaces for tables (at home I’m using an inexpensive placemat from IKEA)
- Push pins (thumb tacks, one per participant is enough)
- Embroidery thread
- Pencils, Pens or fine point Sharpie markers
- Wine/Prosecco corks (ask the teachers to save and bring these to the meeting, synthetic & real corks both work fine)
Optional decorations: Glue, glue stick Glitter Metallic paint Dried flowers Colored construction paper, various colors
Are you ready? See you at Puntolingue on Saturday 6th at 5pm.