Puntolingue presents an intensive 8-hours course for CLIL Teacher Trainers. The course is designed for English teachers (in the primary, secondary and vocational sectors) who want to specialise in arranging courses for CLIL teachers in their schools.
If you are teaching in schools where CLIL training programmes are going to be held, then this course will provide comprehensive training on how to teach the methodology and practice of Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) to colleagues of other subjects (such as geography, mathematics, science etc.) who are about to apply CLIL in their teaching.
The course will take place on Saturday October 17th from 3:30 to 7:30 pm and Sunday 18th from 9 to 1pm, at Puntolingue school Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Binario1 Stazione FS, Salerno.
Course fee is €50.
If you wish to register for the CLIL Teacher Trainers Course call 0898423493.
The course is divided into 2 parts:
1. Introduction to CLIL
2. Lesson Planning and CLIL evaluation
3. Classroom management and instructions for CLIL
4. Presenting content, presenting language, checking meaning
5. Developing receptive skills, using authentic texts
6. Developing speaking and writing skills, Task Based Learning
7. Scaffolding, learning styles, study skills, thinking skills
8. Evaluation, feedback and testing. Errors.
At the end all course participants will receive a certificate of participation.